Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

23/3/2010 (tues) Decisions

*sigh*
I've been thinking about this all day long.
Waht if i must go under training?
I know most of you will say " Go!Dont miss the chances! "
But (u cn say im stupid) i cnt leave my family.
Im 20,yes,but im not ready to leave thm yet.
Still,i will go for the performance and i'll take it as a remembrance ^^

I recieve a call frm Blake ^^ bt he sound so depressing.
He says he is happy for me but at the same time,he doesnt want me to go for it.

Blake : Dont go until u r reli ready for it!
Andrea: What?
Blake : R u ready for that kind of line?whr wat u do is under everyone's watch???
u wil hv ur supporters bt at d same time,thr wil b some jealous ppl who might
say some bad hurtful tings to u. u wont have much privacy,whr ever u go.
ppl wil hunt u down. U wont even hv much free time to spend wif ur frenz or
family,u have ur own personal time tat much frequently jor.u wont even have
much freedom of ur own,bottom point is,u cnt have d same life u're having now
thr is gud n bad for this ting,gd points maybe a few.
(cnt rmb all (_"_) mianhae)
Andrea: Ok,so ur point is u dun want me to join?
Blake : Of cuz im not askin u to stop it,who m i to do so,im jz tellin u d real point
u kno u ge lah,nid ppl to take care of u! ur health yao nt gud wor.
always practice till it hurts.
Andrea: hmmm,i might just go for the performance,jz an experience ^^
Blake : woi,andrea ah.
Andrea: wat?
Blake : no matter wat u do,im goin to support u! i'll b thr for u. so dun worry.
jz go for wat u tink is rite for u.

Thanks,blake! ^^
Wat he say was quite rite,m i ready for all this diff world thingy?
i duno,if i dun join,i probably lose a chance to b an artist or sumting.
bt stil,i cn perform for co.
i duno,my mind is really a BIG mess now.
n i still havent pass my solo test yet =="
So,yeah,we'll c...
thanks for those who have comfort me in sms ^^
reli happy wen talk to J ^^ *ehem ehem* (sorry,my credit low,cant reply ur morning call sms ^^) xD

I may lost some of my old frenz after d performance,bt thy finally open my eyes to c d real side of thm,but no matter wat.
I'll still treat u al as my fren.

1 comment:

  1. ^^andrea~ <3
    well,juz follow ur heart~*immitating sica~* thehe~<3
    fighting sist~~^^

    ReplyDelete