Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Monday, March 22, 2010

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

I was demand to perform T-ara's *i go crazy becuz of u* >.<
Im so dead,i nid to start practice tml....
Anyway,i duno y thy dun allowed me to perform SNSD song.
"cn u dance in sexy version lk wat snsd recently release?"
i jz nod my head a lil,tats wen i realise i shouldnt hv~
"cn u dance a lil?"
Sorry,i do not kno d full dance yet *cnt feel my heart beat*
"thn pt ur own style in,n do it solo"

thy din give me anytime to get ready,straight away on d song T_T
THANK GOD i can dance d chorus part.
"nt bad,fast thinker here" he smile. *phewww*

i was so nervous wen i stand infront of thm,thy faces were so serious.
I din even kno he is frm YG entertaiment,i dun even kno wat's YGE
lolx!cz all i kno is sme n jyp.
until i sms one of my fren,he oni tell me thy were quite famous too!
no wonder thy want to keep tis in privacy.
Thy oni inform us tat thr will b Korean judges today.
n jz tell us their name din say frm wat co.

now,my frenz seems lk thy r pushing me away.
i duno wat d judges r up too,askin me to do solo.
bt becuz of tis,i was being ignore!
isnt tis a lil unfair! how wud i feel!
If situation changes,u kno i wud support u all too!
bt now??????
Im left alone!
THIS IS SO UNFAIR

1 comment:

  1. Success may cause a lost of friends but you know whats more important to you ;)

    ReplyDelete