Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

=~= Pervs!



Yeah,in d end i wore tis oufit for oh! and crazy because of you (tara,i've shorten d name,lazy ah xD )

My fren (ex team) says i lost my curves T_T
during d way to d plc,im lk~~ *speechless*
fine fine.
idc,u're nt d judges....
Wen i perform tara song...
i heard one of d boy band say
"wah c c~huiyo!c la!walao.syok la wei!huiyo! c c!"
>_< its seriously irritating OK!!!!
thy say it wenever im near thm =X
I just feel lk telling thm WHY DONT YOU JUST SHUT DUP!
bt i cnt....
SYOK MY FOOT LA! ishhhhh! feel lk poking their eyes!
hamsap ghost!
but boys are boys....not all la...

thn wen oh! starting is posing de mah.
AGAIN! i stand near thm *since i was at d end*
"huiyo,feel lk touching her abs wei.walao.syok la.duno gt bf anot"
F u dude!dun hv oso mme guan nei c! >_<

wen finish ady,thy came to me...i was holding my hp.
"wats ur number,bb?"
BB!!!!???? o.O i really fai c fight wif thm =~=
"wah,dun gv ah?"
thn another of his fren said "he so leng zai,ur taste vy high ah~he oso u dun1gv"
SO WHAT? yeah,i admit,he's ;eng zai in a way but too bad,attitude lk a pervert.
>_<
"nvm nvm,gt fb?email?msn?"
i just BIN my mouth.
"ok ok. i also will u c again,bye bye lor,bb"

Yeah,he n his stupid team is in d final =~=
meaning,more tings to hear frm thm!

++[April Fool]++
last nite,im on msn.
1st,ck msn me n say he gone botak jor!
my 1st impression was O.O go back to d saloon n tell thm!
u cn sue thm!
y? cz he told me tat during wen he washes his hair,his hair fall out...
Yeah,n saying tat he was depress...
N i gt reli worry n sorry for him.
IN the end "sorry!april fool"
bloody fool XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u scare d hell out of me!!!!
Couldnt believe i fall for that.

thn Joe msn me.
"hey,i come to ur hse now"
Im lk WAT??? *look at d time*
thn he say wat,April fool =~= shit,i admit,i fall for 2nd time!
thn i ma ply him bak la~
Andrea : sorry,i dun hv mood for all this.
Joe : wat happen?
Andrea : i jz came home frm clinic,u tink i gt mood to ply bo?
(long story,i said i was going to K.O)
heheheh! he kena trap balik.xD
dun mess wif me~
*touch wood*

Thn i ma msn Xuan saying tat my baby was a fake xD
thn she coolie reply "april fool ma"
=~=
BUT FUNNY NEH!!!xD i tried to trap her but not sucess..but thr's a reason behind it
xD
nt i nt gud in trapping ppl lor.
timing not ngam jek~

No comments:

Post a Comment