Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Thursday, March 25, 2010

26/3/2010 (Thrus) =~=

Yesterday slept late AGAIN. wats wrong wif me lar??
Hmmm,anyway...wana apologise to J since he always gv me wake up call but i din wake up geh XD hahahaha!
Blake call me to try Raw Egg to heal my sore throat wor...
he say it's gud n nt oni tat,it improve d voice too.
RAW im lk O_O Seriously?RAW?
Well,i saw it on Invicible Youth too,tat thy say d same.
So after my lunch went into d kitchen n saw a packet of Nutri eggs ^^"
Grab one n a cup and a plastic bag *juz incase* xD
Blake says he dont believe tat i'll do it.
He say i'll vomit even b4 i taste it! >.<
Seriously,u duno me yet! Who am i? Im ANDREA YONG. xD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So yeah,i webcam myself drinking tat yucky yucky raw egg.
Actuali,it doesnt taste as bad as it looks lk~im serious~
Just lk half boil egg~ *i tink*

So yeah,after eating it. I start my daily practice ^^
Oh!
Run Devil Run
I Go Crazy Becuz Of You
Tell Me
Kissing you
Thn until Gee that time,i feel one kind jor.
As if thr were flames in my throat. BURNING. >.<
Bt thn,i continue lor~
gee gee gee gee *crab dance part*
wat happen?? DASH to toilet and BLUEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.....
(_"_) Mianhae for d disgusting part.

n yeah,till now,my throat is burning!
J told me a raw egg fills wif Germs n Bacteria T_T WAT?????
n keep feeling as if i wil throw up anytime =~=
Blake says he's very sorry.
Its ok nah,he's jz being helpful ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment