Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ready ^^

At last,i'll dance tomorrow. Thanks for those of you who wish me luck.
Kamzahamida.
But wat suprise me was,they want me to sing Kissing You.
I thought no more SNSD?
Hmm~well,i've been practicing alot lately but thn i still love snsd songs ler.
Im learning Run Devil Run now ^^
hehehe,love it!
Some more today last minute practice wif heels. =~= Thankfully,i din fall or trip!
But at some point i start to wobble a lil.
^^" nid more practice!

Blake n J actually ask me d same Q.
Why do you like SNSD so much?
Im lk....O.O Who doesnt?
Blake says he scare i fall in LOVE with tiffany hwang =~= ish!
I love her as my idol n i luk up to her in many different ways.
I respect her in all angle.
That goes to the rest of SNSD members ^^
Thn J asked me "u gt lk any boyband?"
Well,seriously,i can say last time,i used to like Rain...
But now i dun. Thn DBSK,i just lk d look of Hero's face xD
But thn,i just lk them for their appearance and honestly.
I dun listen to any boy band songs as much as SNSD songs.
Ok,i admit,my mp3 n mp5 n hp all full with SNSD Stuff.
Insane? xD I duno~
Somehow,SNSD music reli makes me feel lk WOW!

So blake n j...seriously,u two. =~= dun tink on d dirty side.xD
Or i will hv to come kill u two!xD
I do love tiffany,who doesnt. her smile is amazing!
no one has a smile like hers!
Who doesnt love Yoona.
D natural beauty girl who doesnt nids make up
^^ ahhh~love SNSD

Ok,im quite nervous actually but at d same time,i feel proud of myself.
O.O does tat makes me sound cocky? xD
But its gud im having some confidence rite?
I'll step in n perform d best i cn.
Final or no final,im happy n tats at all it meant ^^

P/S : Thanks for those supporting me,reli. Love u all ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment