Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Enough Enough by Alanis Yong aka my sis XD

Ok,this happen last nite,i was in d living room wif my sis.
She was doin her homework ^^"
Mum n dad went to sleep ady~
So i start singing...thn sing halfway.
i ask her~"reli sounds like tiffany ar?"
She just nod her head..

Andrea : Really?
Alanis : Yes lar~reli..
Andrea : Nice anot?
Alanis : Just dont sing out of tune cn ady.

=~= Actually in d song title Bleeding Love by leona lewis.
Tat tiff sang she some part oni out of tune ah.SO? Is just a common mistakes tat star makes.no harm done.
SO i start singing Star Star Star.

Andrea : Ok ah?
Alanis : Yessssssssssssssss.sound like her!
Andrea : How many percent? ^^
Alanis : 98%
Andrea : Really?? O.O dont lies oh!
Alanis : Im not! thn why u ask me if u tink im lying?!
Andrea : Fine fine.ok.wat abt tis?

Thn i sing tiff's part in Gee. ^^

Alanis : Ya ya.sound like.
Andrea : U sure??
Alanis : Yes la!ask the judge thn!!!

after tat i keep singing n singing n singing.

Alanis : If your friend one day go out with you and want to hear your voice?
Andrea : Ma sing for them lor,why shud i sked?not tat i sound bad or wat.
Alanis : =~= lan c dao yao se! Kno u sound lk tiff but oso dun nid action!
Andrea : *giggle* im not!

Thn i switch on to oh! song n start dancing in d living room.
for one reason,my sis like to watch me dance n she oso learn ^^
i in one day can catch up wif many steps.
my sis shake her head.

Andrea : Why???
Alanis : you are crazy of snsd la,sot sot liao.
Andrea : who doesnt???thy so perfect weih!
Alanis : =~= haih~chi sin...

XD kekeke.seriously.i dun find anyting bad of it.
Yes,wen i go out.
I'll make sure my mp3 n mp5 is wif me.
thn in d car i wil put on to mp3 geh.
^^
nice mar...
i guess those who know me can say im a music lover who loves to dance ^^
i reli reli do....
its in my blood,i cant do anyting.
my mum n dad were champs during their time in malacca even in kl.
My dad,he was known as the King of Dancer.
He always gets first plc wen he performs! ^^
Till now,wen he teach a group of dancer,to go for competition,my dad tel thm
"if u get 2nd plc,i wun take any money frm u"
WOW! n thy won 1st plc ^^
Papa is reli my idol in dancing,besides girls generation.

Its in my blood,n i cnt remove it. ^^
Even if i can,i never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment