Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

31/3/2010 (Wed) There you go,the results.

Well,the chief of YGE did not attend yesterday,instead.
It was his assistant who attend ^^" but his assis was told by him to look out for me.
Aish,want likdat meh~xD
Seriously,im not nervous when im there.
But when is time to perform solo,i cant feel my heart beat.
There's a few happy news ^^ 1stly,im dancing in heels and i din trip or fall!
xD Thats lk a super gud news to me!
"You dont look like your age"
O.O i dun meh?maybe cz my size.
"But the moment you start dancing,i can see the womenly sexiness in you"
O.O" mane ade sexy lar....
womenly some more,makes me wana burst in laughters! but of cz,i din....xD

Judge : You can sing high notes better than tiffany.
Andrea: I dont >_<
Judge : I know you love and adore snsd very much,lets tink of this way. wat if you were to b in d finals wif thm n thr is only one winner?
Andrea: Im sure thy wil win,cz i want thm too

Thn thy burst into laughters! =~= funi meh,just telling d truth oni...
i reli gt abit of uncomfortable wen thy compare me n tiff.
serious!i love tiff alot,n tiff has gone under training for so many years.
which i dun tink we shud b compare,i tink i love her too much.
she's my idol! ^^

I just realise im d oni one who din pt make up on neh....
xD i dun lk make up.hehehe.non of d judges says anyting.
well well.
oh ya,wen it was others turn.
YGE assis turn ard n look at me.
i duno wat2do,so i just =D hehehe...
thn he smile at me,lolx!
Wat kind of reaction is tat?lolx!

They even ask me to sing and dun dance so thy cn hear my voice better.
^^
"I love the way your eyes focus on one person n to others.reli sharp.cn pierce into one person.hw n whr did u learn to do tat?"
and wat i say?
"huh?did i do tat?" xD *andrea andrea,you're so blurr*
Thy laugh again =~=
Oh yeah,i was mix up in groups (which meant wif other girls) for oh!
thy jz ask me to do tiff's part.
^^ quite fun though one of d accidently hit me,thank God i din fall!
Or i'll pull her along! xD
hehehehe,yes,im evil~i nvr said tat i was gud lk an angel or sumting!xD

well,lots happen,and i cn nvr type finish today.or nw.
Im lk reli sleepy!keep yawning =~= lots to do 2day.

Bottom line,i was in d top3! hell yeah,babeh! ^^
I cn choose to perform watever song i want
in my heart run devil run pops up rite away.
bt thn,thy ady say b4,i focus toooooooooooooooo much on snsd.
so in d end,i go with Lupin by Kara.
Y i choose this song?
Its nice,i lk nicole,its cool,i cn cheorograph a dance easily with this song.
^^ but im doin lots of performance in the final.
so,tats including run devil run xD duh!
how cn i leave out snsd?love thm til death!!!!
Love Fany ah!!! ^^ hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment