Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Have my fringe cut differently for the first time 9/4/2010

Alrite,erm,i cnt reli rmb wen i have my hair cut xD i kno is in this week.
But at the same time,im lazy to tink wen was it xD!!!!
I went to 15minutes hair saloon.
The boy i alwis let him cut is thr to my delight ^^ cz he alwis understands wat i want! Too bad,wen it was my turn,is de aunty who gets to handle me T_T
I want him~~but late ady,so no choice..go4d aunty ba.

Andrea : Aunty,i want my fringe to be layered but PLS dont lt it b above my eyebrown,ok?
Aunty : Ah,okok.

Summore i show her de lenght which i want.
thn sit on d chair lor,i duno y,bt i gt a feeling,she duno wat im saying.
So i repeat again CLEARLY of wat i want!
She luk at d boy thn me,thn she just say OKOK...
>_<
She pin up my hair,grab my fringe.
*zzzupppppp* GREAT MY FRINGE RITE AT MY EYEBROWN!
tats nt d only probelm,she cut in a diff style tat i din want!
Like those bob fringe T_T
i guan jor have side fringe de leh...

Summore cut ady ask me 'ok mou?'
I jz cn nod my head quietly,thn wat else i cn say?
NOT OK???wat cn she do?stick my hair back???cnt rite...
suan la suan la,will grow de...takes time oni *sigh*
After tat go meet papa n my sis in Jusco.

Alanis : Look younger!
Papa : nice wat.
Alanis : Pa,i wana cut lk her nxt time.

=~= i wonder hw i shud react,happy?
i dun reli feel happy,for d 1st time,NO SIDE WAY FRINGE!
Aish,thn i mms Blake my new pic.
"weih!kawaii neh! ^^ love it! cuteeeeeeeee"
=~= i dun wana b cute! summore i nid to perform ga..
"cn wat,y cnt perform,yoona have tat fringe too"
>.< Ok,let me get it straight,my fringe is not totally cover my forehead.
i still hv a small V part..so is ntg lk yoona's.

But wat happen was,my sis lk to luk at me now and say "wow~i lk ur fringe"
=~=
wen i practice,i feel lk soo young xD cz of d fringe! xD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well,bottom line,i kinda love my fringe nw,getting use to it jor ^^
who knows,i may remain de same..xD

No comments:

Post a Comment