Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Saturday, April 10, 2010

10th April 2010 (sat) Hang out time ^^

Yeah,today travel alot...
wats funny is tat me n joe in d car..
frm my plc go to time square,bt v lost =~= true story...
for almost 1hour including the jam.
Went to ts,to d korea store...my god,SNSD stuff almost habis ady!
walk into d shop,help xuan find her tae sin =~= sudah habis stock nah.
aiyor...how leh?
walk infront~suju suju suju suju seohyun suju suju EHHH! TaeYeon! ^^ *keychain*
heh heh,grab it fast fast~ quite nice,i saw Oh! *keychain* grab it la!
i saw d very last pillow on top of d shelf ^^ nice..hw much? rm40.
aish,i jz continue buy keychain~grab a name tag for xuan ^^ tae de~
thn i saw fany's one~OMG gt 3types....bt gt two is same pic bt diff pose...
hw hw hw~i at hum gt one name tag jor..
AIYAR! grab 2 lar! ^^
thn i get snsd poker cards...n d glowing stick which thy use in concert..
neh,d pink colour one ^^ left one! huih! lucky me! rm25~ grab it ah!

wen i wana pay,my mind is wif d pillow....
Thn i ask for the man to show me tat pillow,he show me. aiyar!
Fany so cute weih!!!plus,thy wun take in another stock of snsd jor *pillow*
TAKE AH!!! @@
Total hw much? rm160 plus....

Once in awhile....^^" nvm gua.

My fren keep ask me "whr's alamanda court"
=~= mianhae,i duno,bt near pgrm?
Heh heh,at last my fren do u turn,thn i saw the logo of THE CHEF
BINGO..gao dim lor~
hv to meet xuan thr ma..
so,we went to Cafe 77 to makan~
thn met xuan lor,wats my opinion?honestly?
Well,she's thinner thn wat she luk lk in d picture @@ her eyes were much bigger.
bottom line,she's pretty ^^
so yeah,gald she lk d drawing n d tings i got for her...fuih.

Food arrive,makan O_O wow!salty!!!!!
aish,pay tattime all hak dou. rm104 gem....fine...
nt bad lar act,if nt salty de food is nice ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment