Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Love SNSD forever

There is this one time i pin my snsd badge at my bag...^^
wen i go mv,once in awhile,i keep touching d badge..
making sure din drop it! xD worry nah!
tats y i nvr ever use my tiffany badge out...
scare ma!
^^ i buy it doesnt means i hv to use it!
I keep it as my collection <3
haiz,recently i heard abt snsd saying thy wun last as nine forever.
T_T
I knew frm d beginning tat thy wun last as nine forever.
thy each have their own life to go on..
Hopefully thy cn stay til their 30's....
or at least until i c thm in live!
seriously,pls nah...

To b honest if thy go solo...
tae,sica,fany n seo might continue singing solo?
Yoona wud continue her acting drama
while others,im nt sure...
Hyo n yuri were both great in dancing!
But...no matter wat thy do..
Wen ppl sees thm...thy'll go.
"OH! she's one of d girls generation!"

yeap,thr wil always n only b nine...
Forever.
no matter wat happen in d future.
I'll alwis remember thr was once a great group name So Nyuh Shi Dae!
^^ ~<3

No comments:

Post a Comment