Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Friday, April 30, 2010

...Enough...

Recently one of my guy friend text me :)
we talk,normal chatting till at one point he asked me
"r u single?"
n i say yes..why...
"y til now u dun wan2couple yet?"
as usually,if any of u wud kno,i say te same Im Not Ready Yet.
"not ready.wen u wil ready????everytime gv this excuse"
HELLo,im nt gvg excuses alrite! i dun jz go ard n say yes to every guy tat propose to me b4 OK =~=
well,honestly..i nvr tink of having a guy in my life Yet...
im nt sure wen~bt wen de time comes,n he's mr. right..for sure,i'll couple.
bt thn nw...*shaking head*
He say he doesnt understands y..n i duno y he gt so upset!
he sounds so frustrated...@@ seriously..i dun wan means tak mau lar..
jgn paksa...

I told blake about it...n wat he said?
"ya ya!i kno..u wait til ur fany gt boyfren thn oni u willing to couple rite?"
AISH xD bt tat made me laugh,hahaha...NOPE. *mianhae fany*
i cn couple anytime i wan,but let me find my mr. right 1st >_^ okie?araso?
:P

Today,as usual..clean de whole house..
im reli lazy to b frank. :P
But my mind keep saying to me
If You Keep On Delaying You Might Missed Music Bank
;) All of a sudden,i have de will to do everything..kekeke
SNSD power...hahaha
Ohh,sorry Blakey...i cant go out this noon wif u..u kno i busy ga..plus.
I wana watch mb..go out,is anytime de mah...mb once in a week neh.
Mianhae,blake..hahaha.in d end..u're goin to watch mb wif me :P
Cute lar u~haha..thanks ah! ^^

Cnt wait to watch snsd perform!wuhuuuuu! ^^ yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment