Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

14th April 2010 (Wed) - outing with papa ^^

Finally,today go register our co. name ^^ yay!!!
After tat,follow papa go Pavillion...papa wana buy his protein drink..
while he was paying,i was near d food court thr.
thn wat i heard thy ply on their radio?
Tell Me Your Wish by SNSD ^^ wow!
well,i cnt stop myself to sing along..hehe!
i tend to move my body a lil bt thank god i stil cn control myself frm dancing along wif d song! xD
Ahhh! Go snsd!Hwaiting!!!!<3

In MCD,i was playing my laptop,suddenly.
i feel lk de guy two table infront of me* was looking at me.
Thn o_O i saw flashes!! damn it! he took my pic while i was looking at my laptop!
ergh!!!so i leave mcd n went to Celebrity Fitness to wait for papa.
>.< seriously!u're not oni intruding my privacy bt U'RE ANNOYING!
U dare to take my pic juz likdat in public,why u dun hv te guts to come talk to me???
Hate guys wif lack of confidence!

erghhhhh!

1 comment: