Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

BLAKE!!!!!!

went to KL sentral wif Blake..
ok,wat i wear was,a shirt wif doggie n a white short pants.
Which mummy claims tat its too short cz my shirt cover over my pants.
as if i din wear anyting,bt u cn act c my shorts a lil frm d back ^^"
Thn i wear normal heels,nt vy tall geh.
My sis says i walk lk a model >.< aka meant i walk wif too much confidence.

errr...i dun tink so..i found my walk vy normal..if i walk slowly.
i tend to hunch over.
So,nowadays,i walk keeping my back straight up.
so,yeah,tats abt it.OH,i have my big black specs on..xD

went to KL sentral..Blake was texting his mum.
So i pt on my earphones..listen to snsd songs as usual. ^^ <3
Blake finish his call n he start taking my pics wen he was walking next to me.
So,i cover my face a lil n bend my head down a lil...
WHAT HAPPEN??!!

A bunch of guys walk to me say sumting to me.
I jz HUH? *take off my earphone*
"cn i take pic wif u?pls."
O_O i kno,thy must hv mistaken for wat blake is doin =~=
so i told thm politely,im nt a star or anyone famous.
my fren is jz playin wif me...
"oh oh...nvm.cn take pic ma?"
DUDE,IM NOT A STAR!
I jz apologise n leave thm.

I hit blake lar!ish!!!!wat he did made ppl misunderstand!
n wat he say?
"u hv to get used to it if u wana b a star sumday"
@@
talk abt it,i've been tinking abt my audition.
im seriously happy tat i manage to get in d top 3 spots...
^^
so~i hv act tink abt....stopping~hmmmm.
im stil nt sure yet!
Gv me sum time to tink,plus,thy haven call me yet...

Blake gave me a ring,ntg more thn friendship stuff.
i usually wear ring on my fourth finger.
he alwis gv me d happy look wen he saw his ring on my 4th finger...=~=
jangan lah perasan sangat!
nothing more thn tat ok...
dun tink i duno wat u tinkin.
xD

No comments:

Post a Comment