Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Anehyo! xD

You like it dont u?
hahaha...
Had a small arguement wif blake ytd...i've ignore his call n sms thru out d entire nite..n wat happen?
He came to my hse today oO"
Hak sei ngor!xD
Wat to do,i have to go down lor...i oso duno wat reaction i shud gv him.
Thn he keep sayin he was sorry n din meant to act tat way.
it was immature bt he dun mind being immatured if its a way to show me tat he loves me.
WOW!
Super sweet,n he say it to me in person..lolx...
after tat,he saw tat i keep quiet oni...
so he ask "r u angry?m i irritating??"
all i said was Anehyo!
n OMG,he smile as if he hv won a lottery =~=
i ask him wat lar,he say wen i say anehyo,my face espression was cute.
aish,mane ade cute weih...
>.<
so,yeap.everyting is settle.im no longer mad him..lolx.

n stop callin me to do Anehyo on de phone ok!xD
bath my 3doggie today..
super tired...100 sit ups n push up..
nw i cn feel lk my muscle is tighten frm inside n it hurts!!
T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment