Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Sunday, April 25, 2010

:) What a day

My aircond has been refill wif new gas,n is super COLD!
Ah! i wear long sleeve with long track pants but...ish! TWO BLANKETS i stil felt cold.
Step on de floor,is jz lk steppin on ice..
woke up by the sound of the man voice who came to my hse to check our hse lights.
=~= act wana continue sleep geh..
recieve call frm blake...askin me whr im goin ltr,i say duno ler~
i jz kno i wana slep xD hehe,thn he's in his car..
i heard de song Im a Loner or sumting,by CN Blue...
so suprised!y? cz he dun listen to korea songs except snsd,but tats oso wif me persuading him to listen to it ^^
so i ask him y listen to CN Blue..
"u duno meh??becuz u keep askin me to watch MB lar!nt bad"
haha,yeah,i made him watch snsd perform on MB ^^ nice wat~
(mianhae,cnt go out wif ya,papa suddenly ask me go out makan)

So,yes,went out to carrefour in tun hussein onn.i tink.not sure.
eat at thr,saw my aunt uncle n grandma..
^^ ask thm to join us...
ltr,thy went to buy detergent stuff ner..
thn i went to a shop to luk at headphones or earphone for my mp3 n mp5..
thou my earphone no probelm,jz abit loosen,cz Kingston alwis pull ==
xD nvm nah,he's a baby~
but i bought mine for rm39.90 ner T_T stil duno wana chg anot ler.
no harm done if i go n hv a check,rite? ^^ neh~

wen i was looking at the headphones prices..
Someone tap me on my shoulder.
So i turn around n saw a small girl in the carrefour trolley.
I tink she ard 5 or 6 years old?nt sure.
She say in chinese "jeje,ni hen mei oh" means "big sis,u're very pretty"
wats my reaction? I jz smile shyly lor,cz her papa bside her oso shock at wat she did.haha,cute leh!
^^ thn she ask me back,is she pretty anot,i jz manage to nod my head ^^
cute lar her~so daring,even her mum oso shy..cz she keep calling me <3

Haiz,de price of the headphone i saw ard rm40 lor~
my heart n mind dun reli work together..xD
i saw one which cost 100..i lk Woah!
n is jz a normal design.==

how?

No comments:

Post a Comment