Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Thursday, April 8, 2010

8th April 2010

While i was in the car,im alwis on my mp3 ^^
n wen i listen to run devil run,i'll dance along too,thou im sitting. xD
Just do the hand movement,sometimes,wen jam,ppl wil luk
but y do i care? i love it n tats al it matters.
Sometime,my sis will stare.
My handphone wallpaper is Fany n Sica,sica rub her head against Fany's
Thn fany smile shyly *damn cute weih* >_^(") moving summore.
So at one time,i recieve msg,after reply i stare at my hp ^^
Thn i saw my sis luking at me,so i show her de wallpaper *million times ady* xD

Andrea :cute hor?
Alanis :*shake head* u everyday oso her her her! not sien de meh?
Andrea :no ah,she so cute!admire her eye smile ma,cuter thn ur yuri lor!
Alanis :pfft! yuri better!
Andrea :tiffany better!
Alanis :yuri!yuri!yuri!
Andrea :TIFFANY IS DA BEST OK!
Alanis :YURI OK
Andrea :Yuri oso cant do wat fany cn do la!
Alanis :i stil lk yuri ah!
Andrea :so??i lk fany fany la!
Papa :I lk mummy ^^

xD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!tat shut us up rite away!kekeke!
clearly everyone has their own opinion xD
yeah,one ting straight,my everyday,sure gt snsd..
is either their songs or vids ^^
i wun get bored eventhough i watch d vids a hundreds times.
Wun get bored wen i cn listen to d same songs every hour.

Oh ya,wen i bath my dog,i use my speaker to connect to my mp3.
so cn on loud loud ^^
Wen GEE ending SNSD is laughing ge ma,Princeton will walk to d speaker n bark at it.
xD!!! so cute! hehe.
But now he guan jor..keke.

No comments:

Post a Comment