Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Princeton super love his mummy ^^

Yeap,tats true! ^^ n i super love him too.
Wen i was reading d newspaper,fluffy came to me,wan me to carry her.
So she lk wana climb on my leg while im standing =~=
But her fingernails damn sharp weih! pain dao se!
So i scream abit wen she scratch my legs.
Princeton was playing wif Baby geh,bt he hear me in pain.
So he rush over n attack fluffy =~=
He bite until fluffy's mouth bleed.
N one of his teeth patah.
Aiyor,sum tung sei wen i c him bleed,n so does fluffy..

Princeton is vy protective of me!
He dun lk me getting hurt or say de word *Ouch*
He dun lk any other non related dog go near me.
He alwis wants me to carry him tight tight ^^
Wen im angry,i jz stare at him,he jiao lie down quietly wif his ears down..
He cry wenever i bit him.
DOGS CRY? i hear u asking. YES,they do.
N im not lying.
He alwis nid to b d 1st in everyting,lk who bath sin,who blow dry sin.
If he is not d 1st to do so,he'll cry/bark gem~ xD

Well,i love him,wat cn i say,i din spoil him.
cz he obeys me alot more thn any other dog does wif their owner~
Wen he goin to pee at d wrong plc i jz cough abit,thn he jiao run to another plc
^^ CUTE~
Or i say Gor Gor! xD he knows he is de gor gor...cute leh~
tats y i love him too,so bless to hv him ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment