Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Sunday, April 25, 2010

I may not be the best but im one of the best for sure.

Yes,my new post title might sound way cocky but hey,its not!
^^ im jz very confidence in wat im doin..
hahaha...y?
I used to b very shy..wen it comes to everyting.
Even wen it comes to dancing.
i saw some ppl (name wil nt b mention) who is sooooooooooo damn confidence in thmself..
no,is OVER confidence.
Do u nid too??
My parents are both crown as BEST DANCER during their teen years.
N now,their daughter,me,might b joining YGE...
To be honest,i love dancing more thn singing...
^^ y?i duno,dancing is in my blood perhaps?
I tend to let my body move along wif the song.
I can cheorograph a song for few parts within an hour.
But also depends if i like the song or not.

Before i know about SNSD,i dance more on..erm,sumting lk hyoyeon solo part.
Sumting tat involves shaking n a lil locking type.
yeah.
rite after snsd,de cute dance came along...xD
haha,im actuali more n modern dance cz my papa is PERFECT in mordern dance!
he nvr lose wen he join in a competition ^^

I probably more shy to dance infront of guys?
Y?
to b honest,de way my body move...yeah,i'll b vy vy shy to tat infront of thm.
I dun mind doin gee thou..haha..

^^
I wont dare to come out saying i was de best,i know thr's alwis sumone out thr better thn u,so dun b so OVER confidence alrite (yes,u) xD haha,if u xCidently read my blog...
But im ready for anytime,a dance battle...
I juz dun want to find probelm~ But pls ur Super Over Confidence reli makes me roll my eyes wen i c u say sumting likdat.
U have yet met ur rival...
I dun tink i'll lose to u tat much ,infact..i might not.
Sounds cocky?
^^ im not..just pretty confidence.is time to show wat i hav.

I might not be the best but im among de best wen it comes to dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment