Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

12-5-2010 (wed)

If u guys realise,i have jz remove my cbox...
due to some prob..someone is having xD

anyway,papa din go work today..
he's nt feeling well.
hope he'll recover soon..
I wonder why,but me n my sis always has some reli funny moments.
de way we react wen we talk...
We jz keep laughing at small things even wen we repeat it. xD

I was washing my dishes jz nw..
N we're talking abt snsd *as usual* ok ok,is more lk me...
I start up de topic 1st.
One part in oh! sang by sooyoung "dongsaeng"
Bt sooyoung went n sang it as "tongteng" xD!!!
So,we laugh abt it n i said.. "omg!i loveeeee Sooyoung so much!"
My sis goes "HUH!!!!wat abt tiffany!?"
xD
omg,i saw de look on her face n i laugh all de way til i finish washing de dishes..
its so damn funny!!!!
cant take it..kekeke..she was so serious abt it..hahaha..
i love all snsd members~jz unequally xD im jz being honest..hehehe.

Meet ken near my house area today.
Talk a lil..thn he left.
^^
its been quite some time v din meet..
Ken is going back n forth frm KL to Korea..since he's a korean...
n his mum wants to see him more often now..
This brings back de memory wen i 1st met ken..he was all english speaking fella.
he ask me to teach him,cantonese..which wen he start to learn,is awfully adorable ^^
Nw,he knows how to speak cantonese ^^" he even cuss in cantonese..
Hit him nia,wen he cuss =~=
lolx...miss ya alot,ken ^^ <3

[eventhough i said i din wan to meet u anymore,bt i have too since i have to pass de stuffs back to u..lolx...if oni u behave urself,we might still end up as frenz =/ ]

No comments:

Post a Comment