Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Thursday, May 13, 2010

13-5-2010 (thurs)

Woke up this morning,felt a lil dizzy..
everyting in my room jz keep spinning @@
WHY?
I just realise i slept de wrong pillow =/
Aish!
Bath 3 of my dogs today...
I dry Fluffy 1st as usual,n she was complaining wen im drying Baby..
Becuz she wants to get out frm de cage.
She start making noise n jump around in de cage.
I look at her n say "STOP NOW! Lie down!"
She immediately lie down but she start barking.
"N SHUT DUP!DUN MAKE ME GO THR"
she reli shut up..xD nvr ever says dog dun un human language..
I dun lk ppl gvg excuse wen their dog dun bhave..thy alwis quote,their dog is stupid.
Hello,is de way u teach thm,stupid..dun blame on ur dog.

It start to rain a lil as i was abt to done wif the 3 of thm...
Suddenly.BOOM.ta daa~ it rain lk cats n dogs =~=
Aish!
I thn realise i left so many tings at the garage,which i quickly ran out n pack it..
I do it as fast as possible..
But thn...=~= i still end up all wet.
not jz wet SOAKING WET...
*pls dun lt me fall sick*

After shower,went to my dresser n realise,non of my rings were on de wax hand...
@@
OH NO!!!!!!!
This is de prob! i alwis wear de ring,took it out.put it sum whr.n 4gets whr i left it...i know..i deserve it...
T_T
Nid to find it back...i dun wan to lose any of de rings..
each ring has a meaning to me..

(miss you---almost say miss ya instead,bt u say YA is rude in korean..xD)

No comments:

Post a Comment