Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Saturday, May 15, 2010

14-5-2010 (fri)

Text my dad to buy me nail polish removal wen he was on his way back..
told him if dun hv nvm...
Anyway,i was packing de grocery tat my dad bought on de table..
In the Gurdians plastic bag :)
NAIL POLISH REMOVAL!
i grab de bottle n say "appa!" my dad din look at me as he was concerntrate on badminton...
"appa!!!" thn papa look at me... "appa!Kamzahamida!!!"
papa roll his eyes...
after de battle of lee chong wei n lin dan..
I wonder y thy wana show off since thy r both chinese.. :S
"thank god im not chinese,im a korean"
my mum dad n sis look at me wif de swt face xD

Err,i wonder wat happen to my body lately..
Sumtimes reli hungry lk hell..
But sumtimes full lk hell =~= aish!

Papa bought pizza but i oni manage to eat 3slices and a drumstick...
i was suppose to eat 4...
:S

No comments:

Post a Comment