Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

ENOUGH,dont too over xD quote,alanis..

Its really funny wen i tink back wat my sis say..
xD
Wen i dance,she'll watch..
So,i dance Tell Me Your Wish by SNSD..<3
After finishing the 1st part of de chorus..
She suddenly say " ENUF!!!!too much!"
thn im lk HUH???
she say i shake too much..too sexy..n snsd wasnt over sexy wen thy do tat..
xD!!!!makes me laugh non stop...
She ask me to go support T-ara instead =~=
SNSD oso gt sexy version wat...aish...
Wenever im about to do de chorus part,she'll STARE..make sure i din over sexy wor.
hahaha...
n i alwis ans..I like la...i wan to dance how i wan..must 100% follow snsd de meh!
xD kekeke

I can seriously dance for quite some hours..
songs after songs.
din even mind if it was a repeat..

And becuz of this,Blake ask me to tink properly abt YGE audition..
thy told me it'll b postpone till nxt mth.
saying de important judge cnt attend this mth audition.
I really duno wat to tink now.
dancing is my passion.
doesnt means becuz it was n i wana be super famous..
i kno de consiquences of being a star.
sum ppl love u,sum hate u.
n life being a star is like living under a microscope..
ppl look at u as if u r one special creature..=~=

No matter wat my decision is..blake stil supports me..
bt i kno he dun want me to go..xD
hahaha..
still hv lots of time ^^

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment