Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Byuntaeng = Pervert

Hehehe,im nt blogging anythin tat connects to the title ;)
waken up by my dad sayin we will go out eat wif my uncle..
Araso.
walk into my room,thinking wat i shud wear..hehe.
Grab my own design of Sone shirt ^^
N pair it up wif de short pants..love it..
BUT...is either my shirt too long or my pants too short. :(
Mummy say i luk lk i din wear pants..haiz..
so i grab other shirt n try n try n try n try n try..Almost 8 shirt >.<
In the end,i grab my 3quater jeans. xD n match it wif my sone shirt <3

Went to damansara utama wif my uncle..
I forget wat name is de shop called..but we're having fish head.
the rate of the taste frm 0 to 10...i gv 2..yeah,totally OUT
I wont go back thr anymore,it wil b my 1st n last.
;)
Get to b wif Kingston.haha..he so cute! <3
N wat i did? I switch on my mp5 n show kingston run devil run mv..hahaha..
He likes it :) He's waving his hand in the air..n watch it wif full concerntration.
The youngest baby Sone i guess? ;)

I went home for awhile,wif myy cuzin to ply some board games..
wen go out,i jz realise..my hp at home T_T
Nevermind loh...
Reach home around 3am ++ i gt 16msgs @@ ohh...
Thn reply a few..my cred habis liao.haha..
So i decide to reply on fb after bath...
COLD..sleep at 4am gem gua...
woke up at 12pm today,yet..im stil yawning..keep yawning..

P/s: Wen i tink of the both of u,i would automatically laugh..oO" hahaha..sarangeheyo fany tete! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment