Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Thursday, May 6, 2010

This Will Be The Last Time



(fany's picture has nothing to do with anything,she's juz to cute! xD)

alright,back at the point..
You call me so many times,ask me to go out..
But i always give excuses like im busy..
Actually,to b honest..i dont see the reason for us to meet..
But when you say we shud remain as friends,i thought yeah..ntg wrong wif tat.
:) So we decide to meet..
We talk but most of the time,we drop in silence.
But..u reli disappoint me rite at the moment u plant ur lips on mine.
O.O Why did u do tat???
I reli have no idea on wat i shud say or wat reaction i shud gv...
Pls...u have ur own new life now..
And,dont come bother me anymore..i wont go out wif u anymore...
I have nothing to say to u~

No comments:

Post a Comment