Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Saturday, May 15, 2010

15-5-2010 (sat)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY,dearest Sunny...stay cute! ^^

hmmm,woke up every hour last nite..
Sit up at de bed all of a sudden..thn lie down back..
I knew it was every hour cz i wil look at my hp n c wat time it was..
Wonder wats wrong..
Thn reli woke up by my aunt's phone call..
She ask wana go eat yong tau foo anot...
Bt abit lazy neh xD kekeke..so in de end din..
mum went out at 330pm wif my aunt..
I was downloading snsd hello baby..while waiting..
I lie down on my bed..jz roll here n thr xD
*fall asleep*
wen i wake up..is 6pm =~= n i sweat until lk..ish...jz taken a bath..
hair wet summore...

After eat,went over to my cuzin hse..
Char ask me wana go nite market bo...
ok lor...wana drink bubble milk tea ler ^^
went thr n we saw fake croc shoe for sale...anyway,fake or nt..one of de shoe is reli nice ^^ in de end,she bought black n i bought white..lolx..

thn this kid,who was Char's cuzin...
=~= reli feel lk slapping her i tell u..
Char's dog,Brownie was stading ner tat kid..
All of a sudden,de kid jz step on de dog's body n tail so hard tat de dog straight away lie down on de floor..IM SHOCK.
So i ask her y did tat..
she ignore me.
F### i hate ppl who is so rude wen thy r in de wrong,especially kids!
"GOD GAVE YOU VOICE SO ANSWER ME!"
she did ans,bt omg....her reaction was lk shit!
"LOOK AT ME WHEN IM TALKING!!!!!"
all shock nia..she too..i tink she din expect i was tat fierce?
cz usually i cn go along wif kids vy well...
I c her going to cry i sin ignore her...
told her she shud nvr do such tings to dog especially wen it wasnt her dog..
=~=
reli idiot!!!
aish!!!!
dun wan blog ady lar....

ish!

No comments:

Post a Comment