Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Thursday, May 6, 2010

what a tired day

I super tired nah..cn sleep rite away if i was on my bed..
Around 3pm ba,i was bathing my dogs..
A car park infront of my hse,who else other thn blakey xD
He wear a pink tee neh jinja cute!
^^ ask him y he came he say boring,wana c me..=="
"come,we play board games"
==" There's oni two of us..sien weih~n im bathing my dogs...
"i help u?"
No,thx..hahaha
"evil..lets go yam cha?sat cn come my hse makan?my mum ask"
oO"
Sorry aunty,nowadays im reli reli tired..n i nid to take care of my sis ^^"
Next time..hehehe...

My 3dogs all barking..so i decide to walk outside n talk lor...
In de end,sit in his car n talk xD gt aircond ma.hehehe..
Remember just last time how i used to drive his car without license..xD hahaha!nice!
Talk almost half an hour ler,thn i have to continue bath my dogs liao.
He touch my hair,say dye purple better =="
I was planning too..
He say he mayb wana dye purple too! xD wats tis!!!
Sibuk lar~~~
hahaha...

In de end,i bath all de dogs,including trim their hair abit..i finish ard 6pm.
==" geeezz,im freakin tired OK...
n hungry O.O

No comments:

Post a Comment