Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Dream That I would Never Want To Wake Up From

well,yes..in this dream..i really wish it last longer...
What's my dream about? Here it goes :)

Starting in the dream.
I was somehow in the cafe with a friend,my sis n mum.
We are sitted at one table.
This cafe seems nice,pack with people,thr's even dance floor. :S lolx.
We chat a lil *i 4get wat our conversation were*
Thn,thr's a man walk to us..a man which i do not recognise at all..
He only say "they will stay with you for a week"
I wanted to ask,who is the 'they' he is talking about.
But i din hav to..soon,two girls walk towards us..
Yoona n Tiffany!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~
(dun laugh,i've said it..it was a DREAM..so dun tink this is stupid.)

Me n my fren was speechless,we keep looking at each other..
Soon,yoona n fany intro thmself...
fany ask "wat do u want to do?" n she smile...
^^ i could jz die...lolx..thn my fren came up wif this idea.
Of dancing at te stage floor..
He pair up wif yoona n me,of cz,tiffany <3

This dream didnt feel lk a dream to me..
it felt real..
i was looking into tifany face n smile wif her..
i even manage to speak to her a lil...
^^

all of a sudden,i was brought back to reality..
waken up by my dad's call...some more run devil run song...
went to the kitchen n made mushroom soup for my sis...
n i sit in de living room.
Thinking back wat i've dream..
:)
I smile automatically...
But my heart start to pound fast n slow at de same time...
is tat de feeling i'll get wen i reli see thm?
^^
i reli hope to see thm soon...

Thank you,god..for giving me this dream.

Guess is true wen ppl say..
if u go to bed with ur mind tinking of tat person...
U have big chances to dream abt thm.
I tink it happen becuz i jz finish watching snsd vids n went to bed...
Oh!i even dance before i sleep...lolx..

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment