Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Stare = Rude!

Yeah..Stare equals to rude alrite!
Tats for my opinion thou.
If u look at one person,yeah,fine.but if u STARE..ewww
Im lk c'mon,seriously...wth is wrong wif u~
Dont stare at me angrily jz becuz ur guy look at me,it aint my fault if u wasnt attractive enuf to make him keep his eyes on u!
There!i've said it..im reli angry ok!
U're irritating ok!i dun lk de way u stare at me!

Papa decide to bring us out to MV today,to get a new iron n get some dinner.
We plan to hv Oh sushi.but thn is close early =~=
So,me n my sis went to harvey norman...
a malay couple was standing near me n my sis...
Ok,wat i wear was reli vy simple.
A singlet n shorts..wif a hoodie.
:) I lk going out being simple...<3
My sis squeeze my hand a lil,this was a signal tat sumting was goin on.
As u guys know,i was super blurr..so i luk ard..
The malay couple,te guy..was actuali smiling to me..
But i jz luk at him wif de *huh* face oO"
thn his gf hit him at 1st,juz playful hit..but thn.
She stare at me.up n down.
I lk wtf! c'mon! is nt me staring at him OKAY.stupid!
Ergggh!!!!
Thank God my sis was thr,asking me not to give her a damn.
So,we leave n continue look for papa..
In te end,we bought some sushi frm Jusco thr ^^

Im so into Rain's new song title Hip Song.y?
Thr's one part he was twirling his hips,which i tink for a guy to do so was Sexy xD
He reli is Sexy..hehehe xD

Im sorry for once again saying No to u~i duno how i wil ever face u wen we go out.
But the truth is,i didnt have te feeling for u..
But i do stil care abt u~im so sori.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment