Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Friday, May 7, 2010

Decisions =?

Hmmm~im really having a hard time now.
Told blake n a few of my frenz tat i want to dye my hair..
Bt nt sure of wat colour i shud go for..
I like brown but thn,tats very common..
So,i thought of goin for purple..
Let me get it straight,is those dark type of purple...not those light ones.
And..
I dont know,brown or purple?? :( Help!
Blake came to my hse today,he pass me a box of hair dye in purple..
He ask me to go for this purple..
And wen i dye my hair,he'll dye de same colour..
xD busy body!
Im still not sure though..

Done with my house chores already..
And its not even 4pm yet.
Music Banks today,i dont even kno if i wana watch it =/
1stly,no snsd..
2ndly,no t-ara..
3rd,no kara..
Lolx!But got Rain..hip song?xD ahhhh!

I watch a vid ytd about tiffany hwang n taecyeon..
Errr,seems lk thr's some chemistry goin on..bt taecyeon seems to b interested in Yoona instead..
You know what?
I dont know why in the world i got jealous! =~= aish.
I text Blake,he call me rite away..
He tot i was joking wen i say i was jealous...
But wen he talk to me thru de conversation,he can hear tat i tengah emo-ing =~=
"You ah!Serious??If other ppl c u like this,thy tot u lesbo"
=~= wth..i tengah emo summore dare to say this.
"easy lar,juz love me.."
=~=!!!!!!
"okok.chg lar,take jiyeon frm t-ara..she oso cute wat..better,nt tat famous lk fany"

xD! this cracks me up!!!
The way he say was until like i was choosing a GIRLFRIEND...haha
He always say he wonders y i wil lk tiffany.
N i'll alwis ans him,wats not to like??xD
Thn once he even ask me y din i love him like i love fany..
n all i say was YOU? what's to be love???
xD!!!!!!

Im just joking of course..sarangeheyo,Blake oppa!<3 ;)
Dont get angry alrite,keke..
I love you too bt nt as deep as fany's.hahahaha...

Errr~still having a hard time to choose de colour for my hair...
=/

No comments:

Post a Comment