Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Friday, December 17, 2010

All Love Goes This Way (mostly)

Indeed is true that when you are in a relationship and when its over..
You dont seem to manage to forget some of the memorable ones.
Right?
So,its not wrong for me to remember some of it...
and is nothing surprising if i do still remember some.

When you're in a relationship..
This is all you can think of.

- I CANT LEAVE WITHOUT YOU.
- I NEED YOU EVERYDAY IN MY LIFE.
- WHAT WOULD MY LIFE BE WITHOUT YOU.
- I RATHER DIE IF YOU BREAK UP WITH ME.
- YOU ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN MY LIFE.
- WHAT WILL BE IF I DONT HAVE YOU BY MY SIDE.
- THERE IS NO POINT OF LIVING WITHOUT YOU.
- YOU ARE THE ONE WHO MADE MY HEART STILL PUMPING.
- I WILL LOVE NO ONE ELSE BUT YOU.
- I CAN NEVER LOVE ANYONE ELSE OTHER THAN YOU.
- IM DEVOTED TO YOU.
- I WILL NEVER LIES TO YOU.
- HOW CAN I CHEAT ON YOU.
- WE WILL BE FOREVER.
- I LOVE YOU FOREVER.
- NOTHING CAN CHANGE MY LOVE TO YOU.
- I LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPENED THE FUTURE.
- I CANT STOP LOVING YOU.
- NO MATTER WHAT YOU DID WRONG I CAN ALWAYS FORGIVE YOU.
- I NEED YOUR HUGS AND KISSES EVERYDAY.
- I JUST WANT YOU TO HOLD MY HAND AND NO ONE ELSE.
- I WONT LOOK AT ANYONE EXCEPT YOU.
- I WONT BE SWEET TO ANYONE ELSE EXCEPT YOU.
- YOU ARE MY ONE AND ONLY.
- MY HEART HAS ONLY GOT YOU.
- WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO WITH MY LIFE WITHOUT YOU.

Lol,any many more of course...
And with that,your mind will tells you automatically that you are in a very serious relationship..
Now,how many of you have encounter this before?
How many of you has eventually said this or heard from someone before?
I bet 99.99% of you surely does.
But what happens after everything was over?
Life still moves on right...
thats when things like this becomes memories...

I still see you living when we break (;
Because,those are just words...JUST WORDS you said when you are in love..
if you are mature and has a brain,you will know is time to move on.
(im not hinting anyone,just saying what is on my mind)
What makes you think it was really worth it to die for someone who you probably just know for not long...dying for them is worth it?
what about your parents who had care for you ever since the day you were only an infant?
LIFE GOES ON

Is all in your mind...
Your heart and mind dont always work out together...
Your heart might say to you,DONT LET GO,IS NOT WORTH IT
while your brain might say to you, IS TIME TO MOVE ON
Which makes you think very hard on you rather to let go...or to hang on it.
But you can trust me here for one thing...
Life still goes on and you can do it..
All you have to do is give yourself some time and push yourself to do what is suppose to be done.. (not by commit suicide =-=)

Why is there past?
Because is the past that makes what today is...
Without the past...there is no today...without today...there is no future.
Think about it...was it worth to do something stupid because you think your life is OVER just because you have failed in a relationship?
You'll never meet you MR or MRS RIGHT if you are always going for the wrong path.

The sweetest thing your partner can ever say to you when you are in a relationship.
Is also meant,the harsher words they can say to you when they dont love you anymore.
Always remember...when there is no trust in a relationship.
There is no point of continuing...
Chances? there will always be a limit in everyone's heart.
There will always be boundaries too you know.
If you cross over too much... BOOM... is bye bye to you.
This is why you must always be thankful and try not to do any big mistakes that could lead you hurting your love ones.
And being late and regret doesnt do any help if you keep on repeating it.

Dont want to lose your love ones then hold on to them tightly..
In anway,what matters most is no matter what happen...

BE STRONG

No comments:

Post a Comment