Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Saturday, December 11, 2010

:DD

I was emo few hours ago and now im happy back.
As i was reading someone's blog,a lady walk into my shop looking at the products.
Immediately i can recognize her because i remember serving her in the beauty fair few hours ago,but i guess she dont..
She walk in and i start to re-talk about our products to her..
(not letting my mood making it bad) i smile to her constantly.
She start telling me what she bought in the FAIR. and even show me.
Sharing how happy she is when she bought those stuff at a fair price.
Thats when i begin to feel happy as i can see how happy she was.
Sharing and talking.
Making my heart from *cold* turns back to *warm* (;
She's a darling,seriously..
The next thing before i knew..she was taking out a big box of
BITTER GOURD TEA from her bag. and hand it to me,of course i say thanks but decline it

"i love sharing my happiness,dont worry,this is cheap...i give it to you...i dont know if its nice or not,but you can have it"

-no,thanks-

"are you sure?dont be shy..its okay,i can buy another one for myself..since you are so sweet and nice,i want to share this with you"

-awwww,thank you,aunty...but i dont want *shy* thank you so much but you can keep it for yourself and let me know if its nice or not,anyway,bitter gourd is very good for body-

"you sure ah? okok,i dont want to force you.dont need to be shy.im just very happy today"

-you know what,you have just made my day,because seeing you happy,makes me happy too aunty-

And she keeps smiling to me...she even said to see if we have fate tomorrow by bumping into one another tomorrow..if she's going to the FAIR again.
hahaha,she's so cute.
another little girl came into my shop and talk to me...
the way she talk was way too cute to be true!
^^ another smile on my face

God does have his own way to make on person happy :DD
thank you God <3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment