Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day BY Day

I need to get one thing straight...
If you treat me good and i will treat you even better...that's just typical of me.
Well,i do care about people i care deeply...sayang them very much indeed...
and this might sometimes lead to misunderstanding in the terms of the way i was treating them...
So,treating someone good was bad?
Or there some people who are not suppose to be treated well just because they might think wrongly of me?
:/ what do you want me to do......



So,yes..this is what i bought yesterday to have my hair color...
Look,i know nothing about this product.
The sales girl told me all you have to do is to put the products on as if you are washing your hair and leave it on for 30minutes....
:O serious? jinja?
bought it at the price of RM37.90 after discount...
*finger crossed*
and yeah....there is a result after all :DD
nyahahahahaha! but OMG the product stinks like hell...and somehow it burn my eyes
==" but it was all worth it.
^^

Oh yeah! went to GALACTIC LASER GUN game in MIDVALLEY (3rd floor)
what is my opinion of the game?
DAMN FUN! is really very very nice...
1st round was kind of nervous though but when it was the 2nd round...things are way more fun...
But the fun part was that i actually went with my manager's kids :DD
They are cute. oh well,bottom line...fun is the WORD.
^^

So,yes...went to my friend's house...
was planning to chit chat but in the end...i help her mum out by washing some of her clothes XD

Is it really wrong to care for others?

No comments:

Post a Comment