Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Saturday, December 18, 2010

within my limits

I know is great when someone compliment how good you are at accompanying people.
But there are times,you need to let me rest too,my dear...omgawd.
Im having sleepless nights already...
Is not that im complaining but there are times..
When you seriously have to let me have some moment of my own.
If i continue this... i think my life would be shorten.. :x

Uhhhhh~
I miss tiffany hwang a lot though.
Not seeing her performing for weeks,can seriously kill me from inside!
Where's the beautiful eye smile of hers.. i miss that,seriously.
Music Bank is a serious shit...
This week Music Bank,there are rumors that some fans spotted tiffany rehearsing...
But of course,is just rumors...
Was happy when i heard that but came to know she wasnt performing when its live...
When SNSD is performing...they have this background picture of them during Run Devil Run.
and i came to realize there is only 8 pictures!
8!! WHY? There is no tiff's picture,thats the why!!!
PLease!
Even if she isnt performing or what so ever,her picture should be there too.
People who doesnt think with their brain only think is not necessary to have it.
Come on,she's still a part of SNSD
And snsd will never be complete without tiffany.
And yes,im pretty pissed off at what MB did..
but could this be a reason of WHY tiffany didnt perform?
Despite about the rumors... but not having her pictures on the display is a very BIG NO NO to me... you cant do that to tiffany hwang!
Talk to my fist if you think is right to do so :|
I hope this wont make her to sad though...
i miss you Ms.Hwang... come back soon alright?
^^
all sones miss you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment