Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Saturday, December 11, 2010

i remember everything doesnt means what you are thinking,silly.

Of course i remember what you said...even till now...
give me a reason i should forget it...
because we have broken up 3 years ago? no way.
there are things that i have cherish until now.. but things are never the same again
it will never be the same again.

I remember how your toes will turn blue-black when it starts raining and you get too cold..
I remember how you need Japanese tea when you have migraine,same like me.

Remember when you told me you were upset if you are calling me and my found out i was on the line with someone else..and because of that you couldnt get to me..
that's when i started,to cut off the calls whenever you call,i make to answer your call 1st..because you are more important..
but do you even remember,when that happens to me?but i remain quiet.
There are things i choose to remain silent is because i cherish you at the moment.
and cant bear to argue with you.so i choose to ignore and let it be.
But is also because of this,you think you are always right...and im making so much mistakes,when in reality,you and i both know what is really happening.

Because of this few days,im stress out,not to say,about my job....
i dont find you annoying...but i find it really sad to see you acting this way.

Are sure being with me is what you really want??
ARE YOU SURE?
remember the day we end our relation?what you have said to me?
think of that reason and think again on what you are saying now....
Be mature...think wisely.
and...i do not have the old feelings at all,anymore...sorry

i really cant answer your call anymore...you make me more sad by hearing you sobbing through the phone...
you acting this way wont solve anything you know

No comments:

Post a Comment