Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Monday, December 6, 2010

Goodbye?

From yesterday i have already feel that i was having a serious headache.
so yeah,went home,watch SNSD Happy Together with sister and off to bed.
Just this morning when i was in the car,i started to have this nausea feeling...
As if im about to puke any secs.
Reach work and do some stock cut while downloading some SNSD videos.

And the usual crazy of me...cant stay quiet of course (;
this is what i did



Nyahahaha,is Xuan's jacket aka maknae aku :P
since she's away for 3longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg days...
What is even funny is that,during my conversation with CK...although we are talking nothing about her...her name somehows TER-say out XD
(pls dont say we miss you :P )

Ok,1stly,i forget to bring my jacket so im using hers to cover my easily-get-cold-fingers.
then after that,i need to go office so i said to CK
"let's bring Xuan along" ck only manage to give THE look XD
i did lots of funny stuff as if the jacket was her...although CK is shaking his head but i caught him laughing..
i mean c'mon who can resist the joke im doing? (; kekeke


am i dying?
>.< i dont know...i somehow feels weaker and weaker each day...
i can feel my immune system getting weak..
I dont know how to say how i feel exactly...all i can say...
i feel my body temperature hot on the inside and cold on the outside.
unstable ==" and is not fever,i know how fever feels like.
*sigh*
what if i check DOC and end up it was nothing?
waste of money XD
i dont know...
but dont let me die now...let me travel to korea 1st!!
you guys must be thinking im crazy huh?
but yeah,if i am really dying...why not enjoy rather than worrying...
I dont like this sick feeling...feel like killing myself,man!

I still can joke and laugh around...that is because im trying to over come the pain...
but i have a feeling,i can faint anytime soon...
this is the same situation i had when i last fainted that cause my heart to stop a few secs..
this is the same feeling...im having now...

:| *sigh*

[7/12/2010] - [3:45pm]
" never knew what i should have leave or keep it until i have lost it..but its the past,you're going to say that right? cant believe i scolded you for over caring me,when just so i realize i need one person to do it like you does..i thought being with a new one,can replace you..but i guess that person cant reach your par...you're different..i dont know..you remember how much you always give it my way and i waws always right..because of this i thought you are the wrong one but until last night,i realize you always act that way pretend i was always right is because you dont want arguement to happen between us.. yea,stupid.thats me now. "

- all the best for you,you will have a better one in the future,trust me,because i knew you will be reading this,so i want you to know that although...i cant change my mind, i really still cares about you,if you need someone to talk to,i'll be there...cheer up,kay? i dont want to see you that way either -

No comments:

Post a Comment