Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Monday, December 20, 2010

YoonYoung








And yes.... this is my baby rabbit,YoonYoung..
Which has moved on..in heaven...
R.I.P

What happened was the day i saw a rabbit in Midvalley petshop and drag Junyi along to have a look at the rabbit...(not yoonyoung)
Indeed we cant take our eyes off those cute baby rabbits...
Feeling eager to get one.
As we plan to get one... we had aim for the little brown rabbit we saw in MV.
But as for me,i have myself 3 dogs already...
And junyi was thinking of a way to keep it as it will be his first pet..
We decide not to buy it... for the sake we didnt know where and how we can keep it.
But soon,both of us cant resist the cuteness of a rabbit and decide to buy it together..sadly,the brown rabbit was gone...and we are both very very disappointed indeed when we came to know about the news to this.
But God was on our side.... I met this rabbit breeder who breeds super small mini rabbit.
I remember how i find her through the internet...
How i found out she was a mini rabbit..
How fluffy her fur was..
I also remember the time i keep calling the owner making sure she reserve the rabbit to me...and only me.

The day before YoonYoung arrive,even few nights before we have here...
Me & Junyi cant stop thinking of the names for the little rabbit...
Being a SONE also knows as SNSD's big fans! We decide to find a name that is related to SNSD :DD
from Sone to Sowon to Soshi to Mushroom etc etc etc.
But in the end...we came up with the name of... YoonYoung...
why YoonYoung? That is because im a big fan of Tiffany Hwang Mi Young while he is a big fan of Yoona!
So together the name combine we have~~ Yoonyoung...

I remember the day when she arrive to me...
her in the little box...
staying in one corner...she looks like a small cotton ball..
Her being in my hands...not even a size bigger than my palm...yes indeed...she is very small and furry..her fur was being so fluffy..
staying still in my hands... on my lap...
BEING CUTE is what YoonYoung good at.
I cant resist the cuteness of her and beg my dad to let me bring it home for at least a few days... BEG,yes...
who can resist those sad eyes? :p
I remember the night she was in my home...dominate the couch as if she was in my house from a long time ago...
Whenever i hold the food box,she would hop to my side and had both her front paws on my hand,cant resist her cuteness.
I remember how Junyi and went and buy the bag for Yoonyoung...hand carry bag to travel around...snacks..feed her through syringe because she wasnt drinking. her travelling with us from Leisure Mall to Time Square..
and her being in the snooker center with us..

Both my parents doesnt wants anymore pet...but in the end..
they have to give in...NO ONE CAN RESIST THE CUTENESS of YoonYoung. even Junyi's parents! and family members.
Carrying her into my room...letting her running around my bed..
Is the moments i cant stop thinking now..
Im sad of course,but thinking of the past of being her made me smile..
She's cute...really cute...
Yoonyoung was different than other rabbit...She's intelligent..
She respond to you when you call for her name...
She loves to snuggle into the pillows and sleep there quietly...
She can even jump up really high just to come out from the box...
And what is her favorite past time? SLEEPING.
If you put her lying down on her back...and touch her forehead...patting her gently.
She will fall asleep within minutes.

Then it was Junyi's turn to care for her...
I was really happy indeed when Junyi's family accepted YoonYoung in...
they too was drawn into yoonyoung charms.
Junyi's mum was even so sweet to buy another rabbit for yoonyoung to play with..

On the fatal day of 20th December 2010.
Is the day where YoonYoung has to leave us... leave the ones who love her most.
We cant bear the pain.. but life still moves on...
How i wish at least i could've play with her again..
How i wish she was in my hands again...
How i miss having my fingers run through her fluffy body..
But all this wont happen right?
it can never happen...i cant even see her anymore...even for the last time...

My parents was indeed sad... when they hear the news..
but we cant do anything anymore.. She's gone.
all thats left for us are the memories we had with her...
i admit... when i think of her...tears fill up in my eyes..
But i force myself to listen to SNSD's songs... to channel my mind..
i miss her very much indeed..
but God loves her more...
and now me and junyi knows...she is in heaven...looking at us from above.


i miss you,yoonyoung.
i love you till the end...although you are no longer here...but i will always love you till the end...
You are forever my favorite lovable rabbit...miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment