Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Friday, December 17, 2010

unforgettable?

Lying...
Is something perhaps you should think twice before doing so....
Because,no matter how much you try to hide one thing..
In the end,it will be exposed too..
So,to my conclusion is that...you better not lies.
Someone used to tell me,if you are lying for their own good..perhaps they can accept it.
But face it,no can take it..
No one can accept lies..no one..including yourself..

ooo : cant believe i have trusted you all this while!
xxx : i dont mean to lies to you,if i have a choice,i wouldnt have!
ooo : everyone has their own choice,and you has made one to lies to me.
xxx : sorry.
ooo : do you think one sorry is all that matters?? do you know how deeply hurt i am??
xxx : (speechless)
ooo : nothing to say?good,im about to walk out from your life now...
xxx : wait! look...im very sorry...im stupid for doing something that i know i would
regret!but im even more stupid to do something that would hurt you.
Im a human too,i make mistakes that i dont want to. I dont know what makes me
do that,okay...sorry.
ooo : do you think your sorry can pick up the shatter heart???
xxx : No,this is why i need another chance...give me at least another chance...
another chance to lies to myself that i can have another chance to love you
again,another chance to be the one for you...i know what i say now...you may
not believe,you can deny that you have love me before..but you can never deny
that you are happy when you are with me~ you can say you regret of trusting me
but can you say that you regret of being with me? I lied and its wrong!
is so wrong! so let me make it up to you... Give me some time...
Give me some time so you can gain some trust from me again. I dont need you to
love me back,but what i need is to make it up to you... so when people asked
you,that who will you choose if you have choice...you would choose me..
because im the one who can really put a smile on your face....
Im lost when i hear you saying you are about to leave me... lead me to the
right path again..give me a chance to do the right thing..
Sorry is just a word,let action shows you how sorry i am to you.

- its all in the past isnt it.. i cant forget this day either.. -

- is the day i thought is over for me.. the day i was afraid to lose you.. -

- but we both has now having our own life..because..thats all it matters to me now -

...sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment