Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Saturday, December 11, 2010

God open my eyes

Recently,things had happened in a way i didnt think it would.
Now i truly realize who is my real friend and those that are not.

i want to share some stuff,things that make me wonder.
i have this colleague who is at the age of 26 and a mother of two.
Now,im sure you'll be thinking this person must have a mature thinking.right?
well,so do i...but we are all WRONG.she's not! and what was even worse.
she acts worse than my 3 dogs at home.

This person not only is she two faced...but she too.
love to back stab and change story infront of me and to my lady boss.
She misuse my lady boss name by making us to do stuff and said it was my managers command..
Things happened that make me feel really angry towards her...
the anger of mine wanting to shred her into pieces.. :/
or slap her in the face.
please,use your brain and think...if you have one.
you're 26 and you should watch out for what you are doing now
stop messing with the wrong person!
You have already burst my bubbles...and im not going to let you go off just like that
I swear...what you have did to me...im going to make you suffer 10times of how you made me.
chances and chances are given to you but you never change...
never ever mess with me,im serious.
i respect you because you are OLDer than me.
but then,what you did,make me realize you dont even deserve the respect im giving to my dog.
You make me look down on you even more,dont blame me for cursing you.
because.

YOU DESERVE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment