Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Stephanie Tiffany Hwang Mi Young

Yeah~
I miss this one person a lot lately.







Yes,i think if you're a Sone...
You should know why she isnt performing lately...
And if you dont,let me tell you why...She has injured herself..
and is taking a rest to get recover soon.
She was to put on hold of all her event for 4weeks but she indeed as i know,very determine to cute the 4weeks to only 2weeks.
But then of course,each and sone wants her to recover 101%
I myself,wouldnt want this to happen again in the future,i cant bear to watch this happen to her ever again :(

I miss seeing her performing HOOT with SNSD
things wasnt the same without her.
I used to look forward for every performance...for her eye smile and wink.
And now,im waiting for her to come back strong! and i know she will <3
So,yes...i have pimp my crib...full of her pictures...
so what do i see 1st thing when i wake up,tiffany hwang of course.
XD
im not obsess but right now,i really miss seeing her!
this is what i do when i wake up.
Look at her pictures and said
"i hope to see you in a news in fb today..you coming back,deal? *wink* hwaiting!"

hahaha,i know,crazy. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment