Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Sunday, December 5, 2010

unexpected

if only someone can see my reaction when i receive your text message.
for almost 2 years...no contact..no nothing..you find me at last..
someone have once again broke your heart?
*sigh*
i do not hope that happen though...but life still goes on,isnt it?

[everything is over,how come?why?can we meet now?can we talk? i need someone to hear me out. i need to let those tears out now.will you be there again like it used too? will you be there to calm me again although for what had happened?are you taking care of someone else now?will it be too weird for me to just sms you again..weird la,totally weird]

i read it over and over and over again..but i can never know how to reply you back.

[fine.i understand.let this be my mistake.bye]

i can be there for you,i can still care for you,i can try and put a smile back onto your face...

should i text you back?

No comments:

Post a Comment