Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Saturday, December 4, 2010

tired.tired.tired

I havent been updating my blog for quite some time huh? :)
that's because i dont seem to have the right time to do so.
So,yeap.yesterday is my OFF day...and how did i spend it?
Sleeping until 2pm XD and cleaning up my room...
while cleaning up,i realize i need to re-decorate my room,my collectibles of SNSD
SO I DID
^^ hehehe,my sister was shock as she walk into my room she only manage to say one word
WOW (;
so,we both think is a good idea to make a video out of it and so i did :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYoyBkgngUA
ta-daa <3<3<3
now i love sitting at my desk for hours while writing my story.
Im not obsess but i just so happen to look up to tiffany very very much XD

Went to night market when drizzle about to start...
look for my phone protecting case but failed to do so...they claims it is still not out yet ==" geeeeez.
Pick my mum up and off we go back to home..
while on my way home,as usual,earphones are on..this time sharing one side with my sisters..
we eventually dance to a few songs and my mum asked my dad to see how the both of us is dancing in sync :P
Genie..OH..RDR..GEE and etc etc

what should i do now...im dead bored

[you said to me last night that you love me face to face,but you should know why i no longer answering you back,things change..i change]

No comments:

Post a Comment