Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Thursday, December 9, 2010

here you go,i do remember..because..this is the past

- As You Wish -
Whoever who wakes up first,text to the other one...
who might be still in sleeping mode...
Texting and miss calls and phone calls throughout the entire day...
Or you when you have your assignment and having me to text you as if i was accompanying you while burning midnight oil...even till late hours...
Trying all the best to sleep at the same time together,or asking me to watch the same movie with you although we are two different place..
Making sure i did watch it by asking what was happening now or after.
Before sleeping,one good night call..is a must and me telling you ghost story just to make you sleep instead has make you stay awake for even more longer hours.
The most funny part is where the call has to come to an end.
but non want to end it...and i've always promise to do it next time..but didnt.
Now i can tell you why,is because i will never willing to cut off your call..
Only you can do that to me :) thats the why.
Me making sure you at least drink some water during some hours..
due to the hot weather...but in the end...i think you were bored with my care?
But what about you then? when i was sick,having sore throat...
you made your 1st home made,chinese herbs for me and send it all the way to my working place although you have to rush back for assignments? :DD

Or do you miss the time when every single day you drive to my place?
or me going to yours?
Or when you bring your niece to my place during our 1st meet up.
and instead,i put focus on her rather than you and you gotten angry and jealous?
XD

i really appreciate the 813 handmade stars you made...
dont worry,is in my treasure box :P
i know how hard it is to make things like this,believe me..
i have some own experience too..hahaha...


from you.

You remember the time i was lying flat down on my bed and you quickly run over and grab a pillow to put it under my head just so i wont get any headache?
Or the time i was not sitting properly you put a pillow over my neck?
and the time i was doing assignment and you coming behind my back and massage my shoulders without telling.
and texting me,replying me,never ever delay as you know i will get worry.
and how you stop me from asking too much question?
you treated me well and i know you treat me as if im your everything...
You are daring but in reality,you are one of the most shy person i have ever met you know (yeah,weird..i know XD )
You let everything goes in my way so we wont argue..
You once told me
"i dont want to argue with you is not because im afraid we will break is because i dont have the heart to scold you,i cant even raise up my voice"
I still remember this from the day you said it until now! T_T
I asked you before,what do you wish from me... you said
"i only wish,from your heart,one day,even if you have a choice to be with someone else,you will still choose me because i made you happy"
Now,if i had a choice,maybe i wouldnt have been stupid in the past
(you're not stupid)
but hor,because of your caring attitude,always start up the arguement you know? you make others think they are special too.hate it.
(==")
but thank god,you are honest.this is something..that person dont have.
i dont know what was it like for now...have you change?
i cant even cry now,i have no more tears in my eyes.im all dry up.
if this is the end?

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

:O yahhhhhhhhhhhh! is not that i dont want to reply you.
but no point of giving fake hopes...
you know i still would care about you..
but like i said,this is the past,this are all memories in our mind..
i believe you can find someone who treats you better then me or better than the asshole you just dump.
Is just time that are all you need.trust me for this time.
hwaiting!! :DD <3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment