Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Saturday, December 25, 2010

weird weird.

It was on the 23rd when i woke to go for my driving lesson.
Yes,my driving lesson indeed... just going for the course... and yes even at the age of 20 already...so? XD
woke up in the morning i came to realize both my hands were black...no no...grey-ish?
You know like those dead corpse color? yeah.thats how my hand look like.
So then.off to the course...
Journey back and forth to the place makes me feel like puking...and im kind of sleepy i guess..
So then,i took an MC for the next day since i was really not feeling well..
vomiting nothing since i didnt have any meals. :/ Sucks you know.
the feeling of your throat burning.
But i guess everything work its on way,since i did feel a little much better?
It was during the night time where i was talking to one of my...friend? XD on the internet..
during half way...i guess i must've fainted because all i know is that the next day i woke up is almost 12pm on bed.
What happened was that u fainted on my desk and dad found me all white and cold.
:x
receiving an injection was better i guess..
It woke me up after that..had the second one and it was all better..
ask my sister do i look as if im dead,she said "YES..and i will take all your Tiffany collection and lappy if its for real"
=-= wtf. XD
C'mon even the doctors got no idea what is happening to me @.@
So what do i do?
Life moves on.

Christmas night is where i wanted to just sleep as early as i can..
But then decide to spend it with some of my old friends since they have been asking a month before it happens..
And what happen? 5glass of Vodka Absolute..
*piungggggg* annyeong right away..
Im not going to drink anymore... :| i mean im not going to drink so much the next time.
You've asked me questions and wanted me to answer honestly...and i did.
But what happen? you cried and said i lie??
If this wasnt the answer you are looking or hoping for,then dont ask.
:/

im damn tired right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment