Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Sunday, January 10, 2010

11th Jan 2010 ~ Sitting Infront Of The Laptop~

Buu huu.....wat to do now....
Im juz sitting infront of d screen...wondering watelse i can do....
yeap...i gt chores to do..bt i'll juz do it ltr....=)
Recieve a msg frm Blake tis morning,saying he's of to work....
i wanna go out....i wan go hang out wif my frenz ah....
wanna watch alvin and the chipmunk,the sequel....T.T
So loooooooooooong ady...duno stil got anot...
Blake says if dun hv,he wil buy DVD n watch 2gather...
(lol)watch at whr?ur plc or my plc,blake?(akward lah)
Blake's really sweet....i kno u dun lk watching cartoon....u said it once to me long time ago....but now u willing to do everyting4me...
(Thanks oh)
Nothing to do ar~~~~
i kno...i'll share some of my memories here......Hehe....

No comments:

Post a Comment