Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Saturday, January 30, 2010

30th Jan 2010 (sat) - T.T

Papa n my sis went to my grandma hse liao...
Papa wana go play mahjong...left me alone..
I was at watching SNSD on youtube..thn suddenly gt a video abt thm watching ghost appear in a tape..so i ma watch lor...
Scary or not? i duno...i jz finished watching d 2nd video..stil gt 2 more...
Now uploading it...so i read d comment...alot of thm say is damn scary..now i reli duno i shud continue watch it or nt leh~
I gt abit scare cz i nid to go down n hang my clothes...how...
I wana call Blake but he gt wedding dinner...i cnt disturb him ga!
T.T....i nid to talk to sumone...T.T
eventhough feeling scare rite now but i stil wana continue watch..tak kan watch half way rite~~~~
I sms May...she say ask me dun watch..but its interesting..
thn she ask wan her teman me sms bo...
But...i duno leh...hm...i wana watch d video now...
wil update again ltr...T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment