Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Saturday, January 30, 2010

30th Jan 2010 Part 2

Erm~jz finish watching all d scary videos...
I hv to admit...it wasnt tat scary..as wat thy commented...
But it reli corrupts ur mind!
Simple noise cn make me jump up!
Even my msg tone scares me!hahaha!
But i lk to c SNSD reaction..so funi n cute...
Too bad Yoona wasnt thr...hm...
Now transfering my mp3songs to another folder ler...
i din realise i hv 172 songs in it! xP
Hmm~tml go shopping ler.YAY!
At last,get out of d hse...i reli wil Fatt Mou ler if everyday stay at hum..
I tink i sprain my bone at my waist area...>.<
I move abit jiao pain...i din knock or fall..
Was it becuz i was sitting on d floor too long?
maybe...
Raining jor...luckily dun hv lightning..
Hm wanted to nite market geh...
Ish~~~~no fate...nvm...tml go shopping better..^^
Papa wana come bak ady..i better get ready..

No comments:

Post a Comment