Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Thursday, January 28, 2010

29th Jan 2010 - part2

Ok...as u guys kno~i pack my room.
N found my dolls hidden in my closet..
I found tis Pink Piggy..n it refresh my memories.
Bak wen i was oni form3...i cnt reli rmb how i kno tis guy.
A college guy..he kno me 4 a mth n ask for couple.
I was oni f3..n i was~well~juz~playing~so i said Yes.no.i actually say Ok.U lk la.
He's name is Vincent..so wen he wana c me...
He wil go to my skul early in d morning.
My frenz says it's sweet.but i dun feel anyting.
Cz i dun hv feelings for him.ok.i might sound evil to u guys
Cz i jz accept him eventhough i didnt hv feelings for him.
Yeap.im immature at tat time.u cn say.
Thn on valentines day..he say he wana meet me b4 i start skul.
I was lk..OK.Up to u.
Wen i reach skul..he ask me to get in his car.
I went in...of cz i got worried..
I got more Panic wen he starts driving his car away.
I was lk WAIT!WHR U WANA GO?!!MY SKUL WANA START LIAO!
Thn he park at d corner of my skul..pheww
i tot i was GONE at tat time.
He thn say he wana c me more often..he reach out n hold my hand..
Ok...thn its jz silence..he was luking at my hands saying hw small my hand luks wen its in his big hands..thn he was jz luking at my hands.
n i luk out of d window..sitting rite outside d car..
was 2guys frm my skul..chinese boys..my junior..

OK~
SUDDENLY~he reach out towards me!!!
n wana kiss me!
Watever!im f3 n yeah~i haven hv my 1st kiss yet~n defintely..i dun wana gv it to him!
i dun even love him!!>.< i bite my lips n turn my head away.
to d wrong direction...cz tat 2boys luk at us..>.<
Thn vincent ask y i dun lt him kiss me..yucky..
Thn he kiss my cheek..ok..tat cn b accepted..@@
Thn he ask me to kiss him bak!
Ewwwww~i pt my lips close 2gather n...kiss his cheek!
Tats wen i realise..i cnt play anymore..
Kissing someone u doesnt love..its not fun!n its hard!
He grab a Pink Piggy n gav it to me...n i gv him his present~
He stil hold my hand wen he start driving bak2my skul..
I luk at him..n say thx..
N tats d end of it...he always wait i sms him 1st.
But frm tat day onwards..i didnt do so.
N i guess he knew wat was happening~
Im sorry,Vicent..i was oni 15 at tat time..n u were 20 or 22?
Our age limits were so far..n i dun reli feel d love frm u as v progress.
Yes..i dun mind age but tis time.
Te prob wasnt at d age prob..its becuz i Never had any feelings on u..
NOt even a lil~ sorry~
But tis reli teach me a lesson...
Im happy i didnt hv a real kiss frm u tat day...
At least i shared my kiss..real kiss..wif someone else..n its way more comfortable.
xP...cz tat kiss..i was willing n wana do it...cz i loved tat person vy much!
^^tat was last time though..now..i dun even kno how were *u*...
Ever since v broke up..i decide its time to live on.
^^
Im happy wif d way i am now..
Till d day i find d rite one..^^ i'll c wat i cn do in d future..

No comments:

Post a Comment