Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Thursday, January 28, 2010

28th Jan 2010 - *yawn yawn* >.^ tired

I woke by alarm clock today...8am.
Nid to wake my sis up mar ^^...thn i realise i hv a msg too.
Its frm Blakey. He's saying he'll b having his workshop exam at 1pm 2day.
Since he wana chat thn i ma pui hiim lor~
My goodness~we sms until my hp oso lk hot hot liao. xP
Too long din chat ady..non stop.
^^ ard 1250 ba...we end our conversation.
cz he wana get ready for his exam.n i pulak decide to pack my room.

i decide to pack wat's under my bed.
Cz princeton used to sleep wif me last time.
Im sure he'll make a mess! >.<
i pull up d mattress myself *its heavy!*
O.M.G @@ damn it!
Its reli messy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aiyer!!!!gt shredded tissue!
Tore Pillow!!!!
My comic is destroy!
Thr's cotton everywhr!!!!
oO!!!
Ok..u may tink lk OMG hw cn i din pack.
1st of all,it isnt dirty stuff.
Just messy~
2nd,im plain lazy.
Today suddenly gt d semangat to pack.
Anyway..i do everyting real quick!
Under 1hour...i clean up under my bed stuff~^^
Thn i went down to watch tv at 230pm
The Gem Of LIfe...cz i saw d advertisement thr show Bosco n Linda make out
xP! im not hamsap ar....
Geez~Linda/Elise in tat show reli a BITCH..
whoops!!!i love Linda ga...but in tat show...she reli vy bad lo!
Play Bosco!not gud not gud!
Watch till 3pm.
I go back up to start packing..Again!
Pack ha pack ha,its 5pm..
Almost done...^^ went down n watch tv Again..
This time is Beauty n The Geek ^^ quite nice....
Love Erin n Jesse ^^ he's quite actually~ jz nid to chg his outfit ^^
Watch finish liao thn take my Dolls to hang thm til dry..
I jz realise i gt quite some dolls.xP
Mostly r frm Frenz..
[tell u a story ltr]
thn i found d doll frm Blakey..its a soft keychain toy.
I swing tat toy with d string attach to one of my fingers.
Suddenly...d keychain broke! opps!
Thn i heard a metal sound drop on d floor.
I wonder wat was it..thn i saw on d floor~a ring~
i was lk WAT! thn i ask Blakey.
He say he couldnt believe tat it took me a year to realise thr was a ring in tat doll pocket! (u yao dun1tel me earlier!!)]
I wun go searh thru d pocket of a doll ma...

Blake ask me...m i goin to whr it?
Of cuz luu~d ring fits me...quite tight xP..
He ask which finger.
I say my 4th on my left.
Thn he jz kekekeke...oO.
Eiyer!i kno wat u r tinking n NO im not married to u! xP.
Those of u reading my blog...n if u ever met me outside.
N c me wearing a ring on my 4th finger on my left.
Im not wif anyone yet...xP
But y wor...izit wrong to wear on my 4th??
Cz wen i go jalan jalan..
wen guys pass by me,thy luk at me..
Thn scan up n down. Surely their eyes luk at my ring!
Errr~not all guys in d mall luk at me..some.
Does it reli giv d wrong meaning?
Hmmm~anyway,d ring is nice..n quite heavy...
d ring has its says "i see u wenvever i close my eyes"
Nice...
Hmm..papa say go The Curve tis Sun to find my cny stuff..
I wana go 1U...Curve lk not much stuff~
Oh yeah..my aunt frm Singapore will stay in KL for 2nites during cny.
Im not sure which day~ but we plan to go Genting 2gather.
^^sounds found...=)

P/S~ guys...i stil not sure yet abt d date to our trip...
plan liao thn lt u guys kno,kay? muacks~

No comments:

Post a Comment