Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

19th Jan 2010 - Cuteeeeeeeeee ^^

Hmm~have to bath my three baby today ler...=="
Nvm lor~
Once someone said to me
"U DESERVE IT!DAI NEI SI GOT SO MANY PROBELM.WHO ASK U TO TAKE CARE SO MANY DOGS!"
Hmmm~this words stills rings in my head~
Yeap...tat time...this person said it to me wen i needed help...
Haiz...some more is someone close >.<
I oso dun1 mention who it was.
Yes,i admit..i do take care alot of dogs..3..as i was jz living in a 3storey hse~
SO WHAT!!!!!
This is wat i choose~n LISTEN!
I NEVER REGRETED WAT I MADE FOR MY CHOICE!IF I HAVE A CHANCE TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN!YES!!!I"LL DO THE SAME N HAVE THIS 3 WONDERFUL DOGS!
who are u to say i deserve all this???is so non of ur business!
Yes i hav seek for ur help..
if u dun wana help y not jz shut the F**K UP????
i hav all this 3 dogs is becuz i LOVE thm alot.
Thy were lk my kids!(if u say im crazy~GO AHEAD!i dun care)
I train thm being well behaving dogs...
Punish thm in a proper way...
In the end wat i get frm my dogs were REspect n lots of LOves!
I dare to say my dogs were better thn YOU!!!!(tat stupid person)
Do u kno dogs cn feel ur feelings arent rite even wen u dun tell thm~
Sound silly?
Hah~one time i was kinda angry n all i do is jz sit at the chair~
Usually wen i let thm out.thy'll play til crazy~
But tat day...the 3of thm luk at me...the luk of their eyes..
So sincere wif love...thy wana kno wat happen~
But thy couldnt speak of cz (lolx)
Princeton(my boy)jump on my lap n lie down quietly~
I hug him tight tight..
Thn wen he jump down n luk bak at me wif d puzzle face
I jz smile n say "mummy ok nah"
All 3of thm come nearer to me
Thy were d dearest~
I duno wat's my life without thm~
Thy nid me,n i nid thm too...
Thy love me..i love thm even more~
so,here..i say again...i was never regret!at all!

After bathing dog~
Papa da bao for me lunch thn pap ask me wan follow him go out bo~
Ok lor~i tke quite some time to ans him at 1st~
In te end follow~
Cz if i sit at home to much~i wil expired lo..lolx!^^
Papa go some whr mont kiara,damansara thr~
^^i saw one of d host...malaysia geh~
=="but i 4get his name jor!=="
He quite leng zai geh~cute lar~
Duno y i met so many host tis week..^^
Go on msn lor~play GAIA..
thn my fren send me a mail...
Chris "doin wat?"
Me "surfing d net lo.u?"
Chris "finding a way to die"
Ok look!explanation here!
I din read ur last mail~
Lolx...wen i wana off tat time i oni read it..tat's y i sms u~
xP..u say... i now oni sms u,die liao.
Lolx!sorry la!not on purpose geh!xP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
thn u say it was becuz of ur job..
Yeah~must b stress!
Thn u say find one day wan me teman u go jalan jalan..
Ok..can^^ but find a day tat im not busy ge la~
okie?^^
I tink tat's about it..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment