Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

18th Jan 2010 - Yikes!

geez~i've skip two days not blogging~
I tink?hm~gem,reli ntg to blog ler~ =)
Actually tis Sat im goin out to watch movie ler...plan too
But most of my buddies cnt attend~thy gt wedding dinner.=(
Thn i tot ok lo~papa say up to me...
I sms Blake ask him gt wat nice movie.
He say ntg nice if im not watching wif him..=="
U're te one bz...ish!
Thn he ask me not to go!HEY.
Y?
Cz i was goin out wif my fren...a Guy..juz him n me...==
He say scare other ppl c me n him thn ppl wil tot i couple wif him wor~
Ehh~
Summore make me promise i wun go out tis sat~so unfair~
But anyway,i din go ler~in d end it was cancel~
Yeap..i cancel it~
I gt stuffs to b done...sorry,Joe...
I din giv u d ans quickly..nxt time k?>.^
Happy,Blake??
Monday~d starting of d week ler~==" sienz sei me lor~
N i tink im starting to get bored of internet~
=="
Yeah~u cn say im weird~in a gud way at least~ ^^
I tink tat's all tat happen on monday~
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment